Roses are redheads...

A blog about my life as the mother of a redheaded angel, a wife, a young woman in the corporate world, an entrepreneur, a college graduate, a singer, a poetry writer, a dreamer, a romantic ... and everything else that makes me unique.

7.21.2005

Life is Funny (a poem)

Life is funny
I sit here
Watching people speed by
I wonder
Why is everyone in a hurry?

Life is funny
I sit here
Watching the clouds dance by
I wonder
Why are clouds so free?

Life is funny
I sit here
Watching an ant scurry by
I wonder
Why does he work so hard?

The funny thing about life:
People who have the most to live for have no time to enjoy it.
An ant that has no purpose in the world works the hardest.
And the clouds that have no where to go enjoy existance the most.

1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, April 21, 2013 12:20:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thankѕ for а marνelouѕ posting!
    I truly enјoyed reading іt, you саn be a great author.
    I wіll bе surе to bookmaгk уour blog anԁ will сomе bасκ in the forеseeаblе futuгe.
    I want to encοurage you tо сontinue
    уour great posts, have a nice afternoon!

    Here iѕ my weblog: lloyd irvin

     

Post a Comment

<< Home